Yup. Homemade chicken soup for slackers. Because I needed a quick-n-dirty recipe for soup. I truly believe that chicken soup can cure the world. I have threatened to make my kids eat chicken soup weekly to stave off illness. After recovering from a terrible cold that hit me and the Ladybug, I think I will consider making good on that threat this year.
So here it is:
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 frozen/fresh chicken breasts
- noodles, cooked
- frozen peas or any other randome frozen veggies
What You Do:
- Put the chicken broth and 2 cans of water in large pot.
- Put checken breast in broth/water and heat on medium heat until bubbling.
- Turn down heat to med low, like 3.
- Let cook for approximately 20 minutes. Chicken is done when cooked through and tender.
- Add noodles and peas.
- Cook another 5 minutes.