What I Did:
- I measured against Ladybug how long I needed the cord to be. I then cut it to that length.
- I just used the hot glue to stick the tile to the bail plate.
- Then I threaded the cord through the loop on top of the bail plate.
- Finally I tied a knot on top. I put a bit of the hot glue in the knot for extra strength.
SAFETY - This is obviously a possible choking hazard. So if you child puts things in his/her mouth a lot, this may not be a good idea. Also you may want to be careful about the cord. I asked daycare to take the necklace off before she went outside or took her nap.
Just 2 More Thoughts:
- This is my first attempt at blogging. I need to learn more. My goal for this comming year is to learn HTML. So please, pardon my lack of style and such.
- I planned on blogging more this week but the week has gotten away from me. But please tune back Saturday and Sunday for some holiday gift ideas and a fun kid idea.